Securus Technologies’ reputation as a leading provider of criminal justice technology solutions to various prisons in the U.S remains unmatched. The company’s unique ability to identify, prevent and solve crimes through technology has cemented its legacy for years to come. As a testament to their excellence, several prison officials have deemed it necessary to offer their honest feedback regarding Securus’ exemplary services. Drafted in the form of letters and emails, such information speaks volumes about the company’s commitment to making the incarceration environment a much better environment.
According to Rick Smith, Securus’ Chairman and CEO, the enterprise strives to develop cutting-edge products and services to help prevent or solve crimes, in the worst case scenario. Thousands of letters are received weekly which tremendously aids in the identification of corrupt officers within the department. However, the identities of informant have been withheld due to security reasons.
Customer Feedback on How the Company’s Technology Has Assisted in Solving Crime
- Several customers provided urgent assistance on a pending case by expediting the issuance of a search warrant on an identified corrupt official. Through the information, the prison management arrested the culprit for prosecution sooner rather than later.
- Calls made to the penitentiary provided crucial evidence regarding drug trafficking, suspicious financial transactions, alcohol abuse and much more illegal activities conducted among inmates. As such, numerous illegal operations have been dealt a crushing blow.
- Alternatively, users have hailed Securus’ revolutionary services by facilitating constant communication between loved ones. Additionally, the incarceration environment has come in handy while improving public safety within the correctional service industry.
- Through the system, Securus has been at the forefront in monitoring and thwarting the entry of contraband into the facility.
- Through the investigative tools at the enterprise’s disposal, officials have identified various cases of harassment filed by aggrieved inmates. Additionally, the prison management has utilized every asset at their disposal to strengthen security measures.